Every Sunday 10.30am until 11.30am - The Eucharist with hymns followed by light refreshments in the Church Hall.
Every Wednesday by ZOOM at 7.00 pm. Notification is sent out weekly with a joining link. Check on the weekly mailing page.
Every Thursday 10.30am until 11am - Said Eucharist, Followed by coffee and fellowship at a cafe in Aviemore for those who can make it
We also have the occasional Sunday afternoon and evening services;
They are 4pm during the winter months and 6.00pm during the summer months.
These take the form of either traditional Sung Evensong or 'Songs of Praise'. For current details, please see our What's on page.
All our services are usually advertised on our website and on our facebook page.
For details of additional services see the weekly mailing page which can also be sent to your in box by request.
Visitors are welcome at all Services.
- Any baptised persons may receive communion at our Church.
- We welcome children to our Services; please bring them with you to the Communion rail to receive a blessing. There are books and toys for them at the rear of the church.
- If you wish to light a candle for yourself or a loved one, the candle stand is located at the front of the church to the right hand side.
- To request prayers for yourself or a loved one, please complete the prayer request card on the pew and place in the labelled box located at the back of the church.
- The church is wheelchair accessible
- We have an audio hearing loop